What is the “Too many links” check based on?
The “Too many links” check in SEO Writing Assistant is based on the length of the written content. If the ratio of links is too high compared to the length of the content, the “too many links” suggestion will appear.
The number stated is the number of links you should not exceed for the content. In the example below, the check shows “more than 5”. This means you should not have more than five links for the current content length.
Either remove links or add more to the written content to fix this issue.
- What languages does the SEO Writing Assistant support?
- Can I use the SEO Writing Assistant without a Semrush account?
- How does sharing work in the SEO Writing Assistant?
- What permissions does SWA need and why?
- What is the originality check based on?
- What is the Rephraser feature and how does it work?